Setting new standards
Motivated and skilled employees, a fleet of state-of-the-art machines and modern production logistics which offer a tremendously high level of transparency and flexibility form the basis for our high-quality hourly-paid production operations.
Our extensive stock of materials enables us to respond very rapidly indeed to customer wishes. Come and benefit from over 50 years of experience of the market and production realities in this business.
Range of services
- Sheet and metal processing
- Powder coating in various RAL shades with appropriate pretreatment(s)
- Welding technology, general
- Production and assembly of components, assemblies and complete solutions based on drawings and samples from one-off and volume production contexts.
- Consultancy support into designing products for ease of production
Our standard materials
- Construction steel S235 (St 37), S355 (St 52),
- CrNi steel grades 1.4301 and 1.4571
- Aluminum AlMg 3, AlMgSi 0.5
- Needless to say, a wide range of special materials is also available.
Approvals and certificates: Creating safety
- TÜV certification acc. to DIN EN ISO 9001
- Major welding suitability verification acc. to DIN 18 800 Part 7, general building supervisory approval Z-39.3-3
- Major welding suitability verification for construction steel and CrNi steel acc. to DIN 18800 Part 7
- Welding suitability verification for aluminum according to guideline issued by the German Institute for Construction Technology in April 1987, welding of structural components
Tips on data transfer
To process your order as rapidly as possible and in accordance with your wishes, your data should be prepared in a compatible format for our CAD system (LogoCAD file format). File transfer can also tackle graphics and CAD data formats .dxf, dwg. and .hpgl.
Your point of contact for further information:
AZO GmbH + Co. KG
Rosenberger Straße 28
Phone: +49 6291/92-313
Fax: +49 6291/929642
Phone: +49 6291/92-273
Fax: +49 6291/929885