The Benefits You Can Expect
- Peace of mind with comprehensive safety checks
- Ensured adherence to HACCP specifications
- Greater confidence about final product quality
- Prevention of losses and costly equipment downtime
- Superior technology that delivers outstanding service
How AZO Screeners Work
AZO screeners are designed to check individual ingredients for contaminants before, during, and after processing. When a material enters a screener, lumps, foreign objects, and other contaminants are automatically removed and discharged into an outlet. With a baffle that prevents the fine proportion of material from entering the outlet, the in-spec screen material continues on in the production process with improved safety and quality.